The Battle family

The Battle family
July 2008

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer is almost over



I have not posted for a while so I thought I would send out an update:
  • Brandon began his drivers ed. He has passed the classroom portion and will soon begin the driving.
  • Michaela has learned a new trick. She has found that if she eats one of my earplugs from work that it magically appears in her diaper. Not funny!
  • Stephen smiled, and what a grand smile it was.
  • I started lifting weights and running with the dog at 5am. Now I really hurt and the bike path is very dark and scary at that time of the morning. I guess I will stick to the streets and sidewalks.
  • Michele just had her hair "did", it is Fisher family portrait this weekend. I will post some as soon as I get them.
  • I cannot believe that my dad had more hair than I did when he was my age.


No comments: